Sunday, December 23, 2012

Bio

On the recall of my past, i was raised by my grand parents as my dad suffered a lot of transfers. Being the first boy child in my grandpa's (mom's dad) family, he gifted me with this big name called 'Satya venkata Mohan' (still baffling to recognize my first and middle names). Apart from the name, they provided everything I wanted and wished. To be frank, I was raised in a lofty environment as if I were their own son. Days passed and soon this'screw-you-kid' age has arrived in my life. I meant the schooling age. I was thrown into the school at the age of four, like all the other kids. I guess, school is the most hated place by any kid in this world and teachers their biggest tormentors. Almost two years passed in school and still I was not used to it, always wanted my grandma to sit beside me in the class room, crying everyday like hell. In fact i was regularly irregular searching for some silly reasons to evade school. I knew this story happens in everyone's life but after all it is my blog, so i couldn't resist myself from sharing the story. Besides this, my grandpa used to be in an illusion, thinking i would become a doctor. Yes, one of the predictor said my grandpa that i will turn into a doctor in my future, so he kept on dreaming and I never really disturbed him. After all in India there are only two options for any child, either to become an engineer or a doctor. And the predictor cashed my grandpa with the latter one. My success story continued for few more years and I was completely a spoilt brat. Like for every summer vacations, that year too had my father's visit to me. Guess what happened, my dad went nuts at my grade sheet(4th standard as per my ken) seeing those measly figures(almost F in every subject). I am too small to catch his feelings then, but pretty sure that grade sheet has taken him to the darker side of the moon. Obviously this made my dad to take me with him.



After the transition, I was raised militarily by my dad. Bound to study for suggested time daily. Done something, which I haven't all these days. Unlike my dad, my mom hardly cared about my studies. She always used to feed me, feed me and feed me more. She is loving, caring, funny and jovial, pacifying dad when i messed up something, offering money for my mango bites. Of course which mother is not? That is why boys are always mom's kids. Something is missing in the whole story, yes my brother, a younger one. The one i used to fight with, for tv remote, for my MRF bat (actually his). Slowly started doing good in studies, obtained respectable grades and that satiated my dad.



Life went good and I was then addicted to SACHIN TENDULKAR and cricket. Spent tonnes of hours in grounds, daily. At one point, i too wanted to become a cricketer then. Of course, the then aim remained for a short time. But, seriously I am mad at cricket. There are some sundays where I was completely in grounds, the entire day. Whatever, my every sunday must end with the telugu comic weekly serial "AMRUTHAM". This is awesome stuff, I tell you. No one I knew till now hated this one.



Nothing much has happened until my 10th standard, where i turned more studious under my dad's training and obtained 86% in it. Even though they are not a kind of marks scored by a studious guy but remember I am talking about myself. My dad was a bit relieved and then I started pretending as if i am really working hard under my dad's ultra vision. Joined for 11th and no change in life, more cricket, loaded with more laziness and yes one day batting before exams. Being a sachin fanatic, I didn't find any difficulties in one day batting. Then the 12th standard, the period of  re-transition. The period in which i was turned to a scumbag again. The teen age, "go have some fun buddhu" I kicked my self. I turned more social and gregarious. The radius of my friends circle enlarged and it was difficult for my studies to find enough space in that vicious circle. Messed up big time with studies but made good friends for life. Got a rank, which almost looked like a telephone number, in the engineering entrance.



After joining engineering, I kind of realized something new about life. I wanted to do some serious studying this time. Always tried to maintain good grades and I kinda managed to do that (credits to one day batting). Had fun all along the semester and the caught up with books just before exams. Till then, I didn't really visited temples, but if I did, I made sure I visited just before my results. I was fantasized by the holly action films. Watched every single flick, released in the period. College taught the importance of friendship. Made many friends in the grad life too. Got to know how people will change time to time, at the same time met people who were helpful always. Gone through many crests and troughs. Made myself mentally strong, just as strong as diamond. Apart from these there was a lot more in engineering., more bunking, more fun, more boozing too. Since I was an abiding back bencher, always found enough time to dream. On the contradictory, I was an introvert with girls. Never found myself comfortable with girls and i never gave a hoot about that, I used to be like that. Above all friends liked my cool attitude, especially towards exams, as I am the one who always says exams don't need preparation. I was kinda, not interested in studying rather I am interested in writing, person. People liked it and some of them showed interest taking tips from me. Made myself a philanthropist and a humour bug, always wanted to make people smile. I think that attitude earned me friends in bulk, Whatever, i am happy with that. Habituated to take what life gives us, no expectations and no regrets. It was in the penultimate of my graduation I started thinking about my future and eventually decided to go abroad for my masters. Probably not immediately after my graduation, but a year later. Working towards it, I am struggling in life to get a life. Having gained some interest in blogging, I wish to become a part time columnist, apart from whatever the profession I do.







1 comments:

farjana said...

very nice enunciation of your life..

Post a Comment